Full-Time Lettings Negotiator
GP Estates is a well-established family owned property agent. As part of their expansion program they are currently recruiting a Lettings Negotiator for their offices based in Romford. As an Independent company, their core business is in Havering, Dagenham and Redbridge.
GBP Directors Gary Taylor & Julie James
The successful applicant MUST have experience as a Lettings Negotiator OR a proven track record in Commercial Sales position. In addition they must possess:
- A knowledge of the following Boroughs:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation, organisational, administration and time management skills to meet timescales, deadlines required by the Directors.
- The ability to reach realistic targets.
- A full clean UK Driving License.
The role will involve dealing with all aspects of the front end of the lettings process.
The successful candidate will have team support, and be able to focus on promoting the excellent services available to both Landlords & Tenants given by GBP.
- Speaking to potential landlords and/or tenants for residential properties.
- Identifying new properties for investors and landlords.
- Vetting tenants.
- Liaising with colleagues and management.
- Valuations for residential Lettings properties.
- Managing and arranging Lettings viewings.
- Negotiating successful lettings between Landlords and Tenants.
- Identifying new properties.
Hours 8.30 – 6pm.After hours viewings and valuations may be necessary.
Saturdays is a must, with a day off in the week
Appropriate training for the right candidate with the option of an immediate start.
Basic plus company benefits with a potential OTE of 30-35K