LET ONLY SERVICE | RENT COLLECTION SERVICE | MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Bricks and mortar has always been considered one of the safest types of investments, and there's never been a better time to let your property.
Read on to find out what can you expect as a landlord, working with GBP Estates.
Depending on your requirements, you can choose one of the three packages:
LET ONLY SERVICE
This option is for landlords that want to promote their property fast and in a professional manner, making sure with all the details, interviews and legal documentation are taken care of.
- Visiting the property and taking photographs in preparation of property details, so you don’t have to worry about the promotion
- Providing professional advice on marketing and rental income, so you know what kind of return to expect
- Preparing written description of the property and marketing – we take away the hassle and do all the marketing for you
- Finding tenants via our office and arranging fully accompanied viewings as required, so you can rest assured that each viewing is conducted by trained professionals
- Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up references with employer, previous landlord (if relevant), and credit check – to make sure your property is going to be taken care of
- Drawing up legal Tenancy Agreements, crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s
- Collect the first month’s rent in advance and security deposit which will be held in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the duration of the tenancy to cover any possible damage or rent in arrears; the balance of the first month’s rent after deductions will be forwarded to you
- We can also arrange Gas Certificate, Electrical Certificate and EPC Certificate, however additional charges may apply
If this sounds like a package for you – call us on 01708 504455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about how we can help you rent out your property.
RENT COLLECTION SERVICE
Once your property is let, you may like us to collect the rent, however in this option you would continue to be responsible for any management or repairs at the property. Our ‘Rent Collection Service’ is an additional option to the letting service and it includes:
Rent demand and collection in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement; in cases of persistent late or non-payment, we will endeavour to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity and offer advice towards legal steps for the recovery of the rent and repossession of the property
Transfer the monies due under the terms of the tenancy to your bank account once we have collected the rent
Prepare and send to you regular rent statements detailing income and expenses each month (including our fee and VAT at the standard rate)
We will deal with rent renewals and lease extensions
Our most comprehensive package for landlords that want to make sure all is taken care of, from the marketing of the property to liaising with the tenants.
- Visiting the property and taking photographs in preparation of property details, making sure all information is in place
- Inspecting the property, providing professional advice on marketing and rental income, so you don’t have to worry about the promotional strategy
- Preparing written description of the property and marketing, taking all the advertising hassle away from you
- Finding tenants via our office and arranging fully accompanied viewings as required – we make sure each visit is conducted professionally and to a high standard of customer service
- Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up references with employer, previous landlord (if relevant) and performing credit check, to make sure your property is going to be in good hands
- Drawing up legal Tenancy Agreements, making sure all is covered
- Collect the first months’ rent in advance and security deposit, which will be held in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the duration of the tenancy to cover any possible damage or rent in arrears; the balance of the first month’s rent after deductions will be forwarded to you
- Give notice to Assured Short Hold Tenancy
- 6 months’ rent guarantee available (subject to status and conditions)
- Arranging full property inventory and statement of condition at the start of the tenancy (additional costs apply – please refer to the letting agreement and Inventory Price Guide)
- Arranging Gas Certificate, Electrical Certificate and EPC Certificate (additional charges apply)
- Contacting the Tenant(s) and Landlord two months prior to agreement and arranging an extension to the agreement if applicable, for which there will be an administration fee charged
- Advising gas, electricity and water companies of meter readings upon commencement of the tenancy (subject to Landlord providing information)
- Notifying the council of the new occupiers for Council Tax and advising local authority on transfer of service contracts
- Periodic property visits and notifying the Landlord of any necessary repairs reported to us by the Tenant and if required, arranging for local tradesmen to carry our maintenance (please refer to the letting agreement for further details or contact us directly)
- Collecting monthly rent from tenant(s) and paying over to you, the landlord
- Carrying out full property check out and inventory at end of tenancy (for which tenant is to pay)
Contact us on 01708 504455 or email email@example.com for more details on how we can help you find tenants for your property.